All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for users with some kwledge of the Elixir language syntax and basic data types/structures. Although this is a cookbook and sequential reading is required, the book's structure will allow less advanced users who follow it to be gradually exposed to some of Elixir's features and concepts specific to functional programming. To get the most out of this book, you need to be well versed with Erlang.
- Author BiographyPaulo A Pereira is a journalist and senior software engineer with a background in Grails and Rails. He fell in love with Elixir and has a passion for exploring new technologies and keeping himself up to date with the industry's developments. Paulo previously worked as a consultant and lead developer for Mediadigital, implementing Grails and Rails solutions, and he is currently working at Onfido Background Checks, a London-based tech start-up that is proving to be a key player in the background checking industry.
- Author(s)Paulo A. Pereira
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.