All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-awaited and masterfully edited volume contains nearly all of the writings of Queen Elizabeth 1: the clumsy letters of childhood, the early speeches of a fledgling queen, and the prayers and poetry of the monarch's later years. The first collection of its kind, Elizabeth I reveals brilliance on two counts; that of the Queen a dazzling writer and a leading intellect of the English Renaissance, and that of the editors, whose copious antations make the book t only essential to scholars but accessible to general readers as well.
- Author BiographyLeah S. Marcus is the Edwin Mims Professor of English at Vanderbilt University. Janel Mueller is professor of English, the William Rainey Harper Professor in the College, and dean of the Division of the Humanities at the University of Chicago Mary Beth Rose is director of the Institute for the Humanities and professor of English at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteport.
- Weight646 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJanel Mueller,Leah S. Marcus,Mary Beth Rose
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.