All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the annual bake-off in Greyton and the winner gets an amazing prize - an all - expenses paid trip to London and the chance to meet a very special VIP ...Ellie has always wanted to go swimming at the Olympic Park and w it looks as if her dream might come true! But the Scrudges make revolting cakes - Ellie will have to help them win the competition, with a little help from a very special little magical baker.
- Author BiographyEllie Simmonds is a Paralympic swimming champion and has ten world records to her name. At 14, Ellie was the youngest recipient of the MBE, and also now has an OBE. Ellie has continued to succeed in swimming, but she also loves to bake! Working on Ellie's Magical Bakery is a really exciting new way for Ellie to pursue her love of cakes and bakes.
- Author(s)Ellie Simmonds
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.