All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhaidon's seminal mograph is w available in abridged format, creating an unparalleled introduction to one of our best-loved photographers. Combining Erwitt's most famous images of instantly recognisable figures, and his extraordinary gift for recognising the eccentricities of the ordinary, Snaps comes complete with introductions from Erwitt's close friends Charles Flowers and Murray Sayle, in a wonderfully personal collection of work.
- Author BiographyOne of the greatest image makers of his generation, Elliott Erwitt (b.1928) describes himself as 'a professional photographer by trade and an amateur photographer by vocation.' A member of Magnum since 1954, his camera has taken him all over the globe and his pictures have been the subject of many books and exhibitions worldwide. Artist and documenter, his work spans many traditions, subjects and approaches to photography.
- Author(s)Charles Flowers,Murray Sayle
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note200 b&w illus
- Weight1361 g
- Width190 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Photographer(s)Elliott Erwitt
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.