CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Eloise. I am a cat. Yes, that's right, a cat; a beautiful gold striped tabby, born and raised in this neat little enclave in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Some people think cats can't talk. They're wrong. Sure, I may t speak like a human; I am, after all, a cat. But I can communicate. Really, I can. And I am quite opinionated. You'll soon discover that to be true as I let you in on my views of the lives and loves of my neighbors on Lilac Lane. And believe me, I have plenty to say besides meow.
- Author BiographyLorraine Agnew is the author of five novels. Although her writing career began at a South Jersey newspaper, she has been writing novels since 1980. Other books include, for adults: Inheritors of the Earth Random Days and Beau ; for children: Go Fish and Melissa the Magnificent. Lorraine resides in Maple Shade, New Jersey. You can visit her web site at www.lorraineagnew.com.
- Author(s)Lorraine Agnew
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.