All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Elsie's World, a place rich in color and setting, one that will break your heart and make you laugh in a single paragraph. A place where Walter Bjorkman makes characters come alive and linger long after you've turned the last page.
- Author BiographyWalter Bjorkman is a writer born in the cauldron of time and place that was post-war Brooklyn, New York. He has been published on-line and in printin over 30 publications.
- Author(s)Walter Bjorkman
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.