All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe silence and darkness which bracket the hunter's day often conspire to ignite the senses. Is there a hunter that has sat in the pre-dawn silence and never questioned what unexpected thing may be nearby? What is heard and t understood can chill the blood and seize the mind. Alone in the hunter's stand, what can't be seen is often imagined. There are those who contend the imagined is more frightening than the real. For hunters in the Elvin Bodner Stand, what is real becomes far more terrifying than what is imagined. The good fun of the hunt dissolves into a menacing encounter with what is all too real and all too deadly!
- Author BiographyRonald Gaines attended the University of Georgia and Piedmont College in Demorest, GA, where he received a BS Degree in Psychology. His Master's Degree was earned at Emory in Atlanta. Ron's background includes radio and television, consumer brand development, public relations and on-site promotions. He and his wife Jodi, a retired speech pathologist, live in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Ronald Gaines
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.