All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionBuddy wants to be a star in the world of Elvis impersonators, but he can't seem to catch a break. Maybe a union is the answer? Follow the trials and tribulations of being an Elvis - the preparation, the shows, the competitions and the relationships formed by the men (and women) of this unique society.
- Author BiographyMarya was born and raised in Canada and loves to explore this great country. She refers to herself as a 'Renaissance Woman, ' for she dabbles in a variety of ventures-writing, art, music and so much more. After their three-year stint as full time RVers, she and her husband John, a very talented Elvis Tribute Artist, have settled down (for now) in a little mining community in North Western Ontario. The town's motto, 'Play in the Extreme' is an appropriate moniker for Marya's lifestyle. She continues to write, despite the many distractions of the beauty and adventure around her.
- Author(s)Marya Kalen
- PublisherWings Epress, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings Epress, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.