Email Marketing Demystified: Build a Massive Mailing List, Write Copy That Converts and Generate More Sales by Matthew Paulson (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many have decried that email is dead, a handful of marketers have quietly been using little-kwn email marketing techniques to generate massive results. According to the Direct Marketers Association, a business will earn an average of $43 in new revenue for every $1 invested in email marketing. In Email Marketing Demystified, digital marketing expert Matthew Paulson reveals the strategies and techniques that top email marketers use to build large mailing lists, to write compelling copy that converts and to generate substantially more sales using thing but their email list. Inside the book, you'll learn how to: Build a massive mailing list using 15 different proven list building techniques. Write compelling copy that engages your readers and drives them to take action. Optimize every step of your email marketing funnel to skyrocket your sales. Grow a highly-engaged and hungry fan-base that will devour your content. Create six new revenue streams for your business using email marketing. Keep your messages out of the spam folder by following our best practices. Matthew Paulson has organically grown an email list of more than 250,000 investors and generates more than $1 million per year in revenue using the strategies outlined in Email Marketing Demystified. Regardless of what kind of business you are building, email marketing can serve as the rocket fuel that that will skyrocket your business.
- Author BiographyMatthew Paulson is a serial entrepreneur if there ever was one. His largest business, MarketBeat.com (formerly Analyst Ratings Network), publishes a financial newsletter to more than 250,000 investors on a daily basis. He is also a partner at GoGo Photo Contest (www.gogophotocontest.com), a company that helps animal welfare groups raise money through donate-to-vote photo contest fundraisers, and USGolfTV (www.usgolftv.com), which is a digital publishing company that produces a regionally syndicated television show and other content for the golf industry. Matthew holds a B.S. in Computer Science and a M.S. in Information Systems from Dakota State University. He also holds an M.A. in Christian Leadership from Sioux Falls Seminary. Matthew's first book, 40 Rules for Internet Business Success, shared the principles and strategies that he's used to build a seven figure Internet business (and multiple six figure businesses) from scratch. Matthew's second book, Email Marketing Demystified, provides a step-by-step guide for any entrepreneur to implement email marketing in their business. Matthew resides in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where he lives with his wonderful wife Karine and his adorable son, Micah.
- Author(s)Matthew Paulson
- PublisherAmerican Consumer News, LLC.
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Consumer News, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.