All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA results getting tour de force. This is simply the best book on email marketing I have ever read. Howard LothropEmail Persuasion: The Step-By-Step Guide to Attracting More Clients and Winning More Sales With Email MarketingBusiness fads come and go, but Email Marketing has consistently outperformed all other marketing strategies. In Email Persuasion, marketing expert Ian Brodie reveals the techniques that are working right w to allow professionals and small businesses to connect with potential clients, build trust-based relationships and generate more sales through email.Inside the book you'll discover:
- The Customer Insight Mapping technique for building deep understanding of what your clients need and what will motivate them to buy from you.
- 6 surefire subject line models that will get your emails opened and read.
- The optin formula for getting the right people to subscribe to your emails (and how to accelerate the growth of your subscriber list).
- How to engage AND persuade with your emails so that you build a loyal 'fan base' ready to buy from you.
- The advanced techniques for turning email subscribers into paying clients (and why accepted wisdom on selling in emails is almost all wrong).
- Author BiographyIan Brodie works with consultants, coaches and other professionals to help them attract and win more clients. He teaches them how to market effectively, how to become seen as leaders in their field, and how to nurture relationships and win business through email marketing. He was recently named as one of the Top 50 Global Thought Leaders in Marketing and Sales by Top Sales World magazine, and one of the Top 25 Global Influencers in Sales and Sales and Sales Management by OpenView Labs. Salesforce.com picked him as one of their Social Business Dream Team and Raintoday.com named his website as one of the Resources of the Decade for Professional Services Marketing. He lives in Cheshire in the UK with his wonderful and understanding wife Kathy who put up with him agonising over this book, and their two fantastic kids Chris and Robs. He's a long-suffering Newcastle United supporter and in his spare time he likes to practice and perform close-up magic (though not very well). After working his socks off building a consulting business that depended on his personal involvement and effort to win new clients, he discovered that through email marketing he could reach and help more people, have more impact, and win a lot more business. He's personally used the strategies he outlines in this book to grow his own and his clients' businesses. And if you follow these strategies, you can do the same.
- Author(s)Ian Brodie
- PublisherRainmaker Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainmaker Publishing
- Content Note20
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine90 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.