Email marketing: Using Email to Reach Your Target Audience and Build Customer Relationships by Anthony Priore, Jim Sterne (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most powerful tool for marketing, branding, direct response, and building customer relationships is email. It's cheap, easy-to-use, and almost everybody on the Internet has an email address. The only problem is that t everyone kws how to use it correctly. Sending out a bad email t only discourages potential customers but can also damage your brand and your reputation. Written by the leading experts on Internet direct marketing and permission email marketing, this book arms you with the latest email strategies and techniques to help you dramatically improve response rates and forge lasting customer relationships. The authors provide a comprehensive introduction to what email marketing is and how it can be used to reach a larger group of people at a lower cost. You'll discover the ins and outs of creating an effective email marketing strategy and how it can play a significant role with your customers. And you'll find a collection of valuable templates that will help you get started immediately! This book takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a successful permission email marketing campaign. Inside, you'll learn how to: Develop a campaign strategy Write an email masterpiece Reach your target audience Enhance a campaign for a better response rate Measure the success of email marketing strategies Advertise on other people's electronic newsletters Host your own discussion group
- Author BiographyJIM STERNE is a leading world expert on Internet marketing. He specializes in creating Internet marketing strategies for businesses. Sterne produced the world's first seminar on Internet marketing in 1994 and is an internationally recognized speaker at industry conferences. Information about his company, Target Marketing of Santa Barbara, can be found at www.targeting.com. ANTHONY PRIORE is Vice President of Marketing for yesmail.com, the premier outsourcer of permission email marketing technologies and services (www.yesmail.com). Priore is a recognized leader in the direct marketing and e-commerce marketing fields. His career in marketing spans nearly 20 years and includes executive positions with Peapod, The Leo Burnett Company, Citicorp Diners Club, and DDB Needham Worldwide.
- Author(s)Anthony Priore,Jim Sterne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2000
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.