Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of having been dubbed The Email Queen (a name given to me by one of my closest friends, Alfred Hitchcock's iconic star of The Birds, Tippi Hedren) and hundreds of requests to publish some of my funnier emails I finally conceded when one particular email received more rave reviews than any book I'd ever written! The email in question concerned an encounter with bureaucracy that would have driven a saint to homicidal tendencies and to kick off this book I will commence with that particular email. However the emails encompass a wide variety of topics from the antics of my faithful pooch through to life-changing circumstances. Most, I hope, will have you crying with laughter, but a few here and there might make you stop and think.
- Author(s)Lynn Santer
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.