All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionLives are about to be flipped upside down by a demonstration of the power of pure love. Hanna, Bull, and Gwen live in a world where loss is a reality and there are holidays from pain.
- Author BiographyMark Williams spent the first twenty-one years of his career as a Special Agent for the Organized Crime Division of the State Attorney General's Office. He traveled across the United States as an instructor for law enforcement in various capacities. After he retired, he became a high school English teacher at an inner city school in central Phoenix. His idea of the perfect ending to any day is curling up in his comfy bed with a good book and reading until his eyes cross. Mark has been married for almost thirty-one years, has three children, and three grandchildren. He currently resides in Phoenix.
- Author(s)Mark J Williams
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.