All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuildings protect what is important to us and given that there will always be threats to building security, there is a need to deploy appropriate and proportionate protective security to protect people and assets from losses. This guide, written for the procurement team, discusses the importance of establishing security objectives at the outset of a new project and the need for close collaboration between project team members and security advisers. It describes: - facility planning and design of a protective security system - how to integrate an effective protective security system into the procurement process for new building projects - key security tasks, information exchanges, and security roles and responsibilities - the need to protect information relating to buildings and their security, especially as the industry adopts BIM for procurement and asset management efficiencies. The importance of testing, evaluating and reviewing security system performance to ensure the system remains fit for purpose through the life of the facility is highlighted.
- Author BiographyGavin Jones is Product Development Manager, BRE Global, UK, and a Chartered Engineer and specialist in risk management in the built environment.
- Author(s)Gavin Jones
- PublisherIHS BRE Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBracknell
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIHS BRE Press
- Content Note27 colour illustrations, 2 colour tables, 25 colour illustrations, 2 colour line drawings
- Weight154 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.