Embedded System Design: Introduction to Soc System Architecture by Mohit Arora (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book's aim is to highlight all the complex issues, tasks and techniques that must be mastered by a SoC Architect to define and architect SoC for an embedded application. This book is primary focused on real problems with emphasis on architectural techniques across various aspects of chip-design, especially in context to embedded systems. The book covers aspects of embedded systems in a consistent way, starting with basic concepts that provides introduction to embedded systems and gradually increasing the depth to reach advanced concepts, such as power management and design consideration for maximum power efficiency and higher battery life. Theoretical part has been intentionally kept to the minimum that is essentially required to understand the subject. The guidelines explained across various chapters are independent of any CAD tool or silicon process and are applicable to any SoC architecture targeted for embedded systems.
- Author BiographyMohit Arora is a Senior Architect with NXP Semiconductors, Austin. With over 15 years of industry experience, he has been through a variety of roles within NXP (previously Freescale) that included SoC design lead, chip architect and systems engineering positions. As an architect, he has been involved in product definition and SoC architecture for MCU/MPU-based products for the mid-high end industrial and consumer market space and has travelled to customers across the globe to validate requirements and define architecture that meets system needs. As an Architect he is currently focused on Power efficient Application processors. Embedded Security is one of his main expertise and has been actively involved as Industrial Liaison in several security research projects with US universities. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), India in 2000. He is also the author of the book The Art of Hardware Architecture and have more than 50 international publications and several patents in the field of embedded security.
- Author(s)Mohit Arora
- PublisherLearning Bytes Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearning Bytes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.