All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the development of an engineered product, developers often need to create an embedded system-a prototype-that demonstrates the operation/function of the device and proves its viability. Offering practical tools for the development and prototyping phases, Embedded Systems Circuits and Programming provides a tutorial on microcontroller programming and the basics of embedded design. The book focuses on several development tools and resources: Standard and off-the-shelf components, such as input/output devices, integrated circuits, motors, and programmable microcontrollers The implementation of circuit prototypes via breadboards, the in-house fabrication of test-time printed circuit boards (PCBs), and the finalization by the manufactured board Electronic design programs and software utilities for creating PCBs Sample circuits that can be used as part of the targeted embedded system The selection and programming of microcontrollers in the circuit For those working in electrical, electronic, computer, and software engineering, this hands-on guide helps you successfully develop systems and boards that contain digital and analog components and controls. The text includes easy-to-follow sample circuits and their corresponding programs, enabling you to use them in your own work. For critical circuits, the authors provide tested PCB files. Software, code, and other materials are available at www.crcpress.com.
- Author BiographyJulio Sanchez is a professor emeritus of computer science at Minnesota State University. He is the author of over twenty-five books, with many translated into Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, and Polish. Maria P. Canton is the co-author of over twenty books, with many translated into Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, and Polish. She earned a Ph.D. in computer science from North Dakota State University.
- Author(s)Julio Sanchez,Maria P. Canton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note241 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables
- Weight1746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.