All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered a standard industry resource, the Embedded Systems Handbook provided researchers and technicians with the authoritative information needed to launch a wealth of diverse applications, including those in automotive electronics, industrial automated systems, and building automation and control. Now a new resource is required to report on current developments and provide a technical reference for those looking to move the field forward yet again. Divided into two volumes to accommodate this growth, the Embedded Systems Handbook, Second Edition presents a comprehensive view on this area of computer engineering with a currently appropriate emphasis on developments in networking and applications. Those experts directly involved in the creation and evolution of the ideas and techlogies presented offer tutorials, research surveys, and techlogy overviews that explore cutting-edge developments and deployments and identify potential trends. This first self-contained volume of the handbook, Embedded Systems Design and Verification, is divided into three sections. It begins with a brief introduction to embedded systems design and verification. It then provides a comprehensive overview of embedded processors and various aspects of system-on-chip and FPGA, as well as solutions to design challenges. The final section explores power-aware embedded computing, design issues specific to secure embedded systems, and web services for embedded devices. Those interested in taking their work with embedded systems to the network level should complete their study with the second volume: Network Embedded Systems.
- Author BiographyRichard Zurawski is with ISA Group in San Francisco, California, and is involved in providing solutions to Fortune companies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note256 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables
- Weight1338 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRichard Zurawski
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.