All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the four tissue types (connective, epithelial, nervous, and muscular), Dudenhoeffer expands and complicates the subgenre of body horror. Changing the emphasis from the contents of the film to the organicity of its visual and affective registers, he addresses the application of psychoanalysis, phemelogy, object-ontology, and cyborgism.
- Author BiographyLarrie Dudenhoeffer is Associate Professor of English at Kennesaw State University, USA.
- Author(s)Larrie Dudenhoeffer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight387 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.