All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the thought of Christian thinker Thomas Aquinas and Neo-Confucian Zhu Xi, explores how to exercise and limit authority.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hudak Klancer is Lecturer in the Core Curriculum at Boston University.
- Author(s)Catherine Hudak Klancer
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.