All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionDoes love have a chance when one kws she wants it? Jinx Tanner is an ex-con trying to piece together a life on the outside and heal her relationship with her half-sister who hasn t spoken to her in over twenty-five years.Romantic love is w here on her radar. E. J. Bastien is a business executive with her life and heart under control. She has a successful career, a woman in her bed whenever she wants one, and a healthy relationship with her grown childrenas long as they don t find out she s gay. She has desire for romantic entanglements. When these two women awaken after a one-night stand to find their lives inextricably entwined, love has its work cut out for it.
- Author BiographyJeannie grew up in Tehachapi, CA, a small town in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, the kind of town where everyone knew everyone and lived with unlocked doors. Summer days were long and filled with bike riding, fort building, tree climbing, and lots of freedom. Raised by an English teacher, Jeannie has always been surrounded by literature and novels and learned to love reading at an early age. She tried her hand at writing fiction for the first time under the loving encouragement of her eighth grade English teacher. She graduated from college with a Bachelor s degree in English. Jeannie s loves include her beautiful family, an amazing circle of friends, and her four-legged best friend. She enjoys many genres of novels, movies, and theater, is a cliche as a George R. R. Martin fan in her grumblings about the wait between Song of Ice and Fire books, and is deeply committed to her spiritual path. In addition to being a novelist, Jeannie is a freelance ghost-writer and editor and is working on a new novel.
- Author(s)Jeannie Levig
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.