All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSonia and her friends have accepted a job teaching Healing Touch in a remote village in South India. With overflowing enthusiasm, they set out on ather adventure, unprepared for past life memories to resurface. Raj is eager to see Sonia again. Even though their relationship is an impossible dream, he is having visions of a past life with Sonia in which they were brutally murdered. There is much to discuss between them, but who can think straight when they look at each other. All good sense is lost when love comes calling. Sonia and Raj discover that their hearts have stayed connected around the globe and through the centuries.
- Author BiographyMartha Rather enjoys her triple life - living in Nashville, TN, various places in India, with roots in South Dakota. She has inherited her father's love of inviting people to laugh and enjoy life more. She graduated from the University of New Mexico with a degree in Fine Arts. She has been working with Healing Touch International as a practitioner and instructor. She has contributed articles and chapters for various publications on the subject of energy healing and also teaching in India. Now she loves being set free into the world of Romance and Travel Adventure as she takes you on a tour of India! Watch for many more titles in this Romantic India series.
- Author(s)Martha Rather
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.