All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnfortunately, in today's world many people fail to experience the freedom and healing power of God's grace. Even Christians too often experience judgment rather than the love that is the vital essence of Christian life. A visionary guide in the spirit of Celebration of Discipline, Embracing the Love of God calls Christians back to the basics - to understanding the promise of God's love to transform our most important relationships and fulfill our deepest spiritual needs.Here James Bryan Smith launches readers on a revitalizing spiritual journey. He distills the basic principles of Christian love and provides a new model for relationship with God, self, and others that is based t on fear and judgment, but rather on acceptance and care. Smith's moving insights illuminate the gentle nature of God's love and teach readers how to continue on the path of love by embracing it day by day. For both new Christians and those desiring renewal, Embracing the Love of God offers hope, peace, and guidance for spiritual growth.
- Author BiographyJames Bryan Smith is chair of the religion department at Friends University. A key leader for Richard J. Foster's Renovare organization, he is the author of A Spiritual Formation Workbook and coeditor of Devotional Classics, both Renovare resource guides.
- Author(s)James Bryan Smith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.