All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionJesus commanded his followers to share the gospel to the ends of the earth, but this becomes difficult as one encounters cultural differences. Based on his experiences as a church planting missionary in Hawaii, Pastor Aaron Davis offers a brief and simple guide to overcoming cultural differences by embracing other cultures. This guide is offered in three easy principles, complete with discussion questions.
- Author BiographyAaron Davis is a pastor and church planter in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. He has been in full-time ministry for 15 years serving as a youth pastor, pastor, and missionary. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia and the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Samantha, reside in Ewa Beach, Hawaii with their two sons.
- Author(s)Aaron Davis
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.