All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn 13 basic stitches and how to creatively combine them for stunning embellished effects. Brian Haggard is back with a rich compendium bursting with hundreds of embroidery designs for quilting, fashion items, gifts, and more. Full-sized patterns for elegant lettering, flowers and vines, plus vintage and whimsical images can be traced or printed on transfer paper - and enlarged or reduced to suite your project. Mix and match 375 unique elements, plus 2 alphabets, to embroider designs that reflect cherished memories.
- Author BiographyBrian Haggard is a popular art quilter, embroiderer, and interior designer.
- Author(s)Brian Haggard
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight313 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.