All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful little craft book from French artist Sylvie Blondeau presents more than 100 projects to add nature motifs to all sorts of things used inside and outside the home. Through easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and a wealth of illustrations, new and experienced crafters will learn twenty-one embroidery methods - des secrets de la broderie - so they can easily embroider every project in the book. The charming motifs featured inside include things like strawberries, butterflies, chipmunks, and flowers. There are porcupines, cherries, pumpkins, and scarecrows. These lovely ideas can decorate all sorts of supplies, from tool and seed bags to gloves, pot covers, and smocks.
- Author BiographySylvie Blondeau is a French artist specializing in craft and illustration. She is the author of Embroidery pour le Bebe, Embroidery pour le Jardinier, Applique for Little Ones, Mon atelier de couture, and two children's books.
- Author(s)Sylvie Blondeau
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Note100 Illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width229 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.