All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAssisted reproductive techlogies have had a profound impact on biomedical research through transgenic animals, food supply and production, as wells as genetic gain of domestic species, and treatment of human infertility. While significant advances in embryo culture have occurred over the last few decades. In Embryo Culture: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to study human embryo culture. These include emerging methods and the impact of embryo culture on epigenetics and offspring health is presented to set the stage for future research and laboratory application involving embryo culture. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Embryo Culture: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this crucially important field of embryology and assisted reproductive techlogies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number912
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1022 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGary D. Smith,Jason E. Swain,Thomas B. Pool
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.