All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionNow in two volumes, this completely updated and expanded edition of Embryonic Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols provides a diverse collection of readily reproducible cellular and molecular protocols for the manipulation of nhuman embryonic stem cells. Volume two, Embryonic Stem Cell Protocols: Differentiation Models, Second Edition, covers state-of-the-art methods for deriving many types of differentiating cells from ES cells. The first volume, Embryonic Stem Cell Protocols: Isolation and Characterization, Second Edition, provides a diverse collection of readily reproducible cellular and molecular protocols for the isolation, maintenance, and characterization of embryonic stem cells. Together, the two volumes illuminate for both vices and experts our current understanding of the biology of embryonic stem cells and their utility in rmal tissue homeostasis and regenerative medicine applications.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number330
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note196 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.