Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionJust when life is at its rosiest, Maggie's world falls apart. Divorce, unforeseen and devastating, t only divides families, but polarizes much of the town called Sandy Cove. God have mercy on anyone who steps between two strong-willed women battling for the affection (and money) of the same handsome, charismatic, philandering man! Never mind that he's pushing sixty; he's wickedly wealthy! Divorce papers arrive; settlement disputes abound; a second marriage takes place; a baby is born; people die; and the war of the wives continues to rage. Questions are left unanswered, and mysteries remain unsolved. Somebody kws, but one is telling. (This is a fictional story inspired by an actual, decades-old, unsolved mystery . . . the disappearance of The Flying Dutchman. Details of the real story are revealed in the epilogue.)
- Author BiographyLinda Kay DuBose, a former schoolteacher, is the wife of a minister and has two children and eleven grandchildren. She is a graduate of William Carey University in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. This is her fourth novel. A native of Laurel, Mississippi, she now resides with her husband, Wayne, in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Linda Dubose
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.