All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this essential handbook provides a practical, accessible guide to all emergency situations encountered during, and immediately following, anaesthesia. It covers the major specialties including cardiovascular medicine, respiratory medicine, obstetrics, and paediatrics, and each section begins with a clear table listing presentation, diagsis, exclusions, immediate action, and follow up action. These subsections are then expanded upon in bullet format. Additional sections cover practical procedures such as how to insert a chest drain and how to administer inhaled drugs under anaesthesia, plus a concise drug formulary. The book will provide consultant and trainee anaesthetists, operating department personnel and anaesthetic nurses with a useful source of information and guidance that can be carried in the pocket, handbag or briefcase.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- FormatPart-work (fasc�lo)
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmergencies in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note26 black and white line drawings, 25 black and white photographs and a 2 page plate section
- Weight288 g
- Width106 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrew McIndoe,Iain H. Wilson,Keith G. Allman
- Format DetailsPlastic
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.