All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEchocardiography is the most cost-effective and versatile imaging technique for assessing patients suffering from unstable cardiovascular diseases. Since 2005, emergency echocardiography has been recognized as a specific field, with particular implications to education, training, and reporting. Emergency Echocardiography covers the topic and completely updates existing chapters. This second edition utilizes a user friendly new pedagogy and contains new topics of interest to the widening readership from professionals from various specialties, e.g. cardiologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, intensivists and fellows. New chapters address emerging topics, including training and educational requirements and provides online learning materials that comprise more than 450 video loops and illustrative case scenarios.
- Author BiographyAleksandar N. Neskovic, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Clinical Hospital Center Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia Frank A. Flachskampf, Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University and Department of Cardiology and Clinical Physiology, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden Michael H. Picard, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note135 colour illustrations, 31 colour tables
- Width214 mm
- Height285 mm
- Edited byAleksandar N. Neskovic,Frank A. Flachskampf,Michael H. Picard
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.