All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmergency medical technicians are heroes on the move. As first responders, they have to stay calm and act quickly. They also need to operate complex equipment and do everything they can to save lives, all while under extreme pressure. Readers will get a glimpse at the exhilarating life of this heroic career, learning what it takes to be an EMT and what a typical day is like. This information-rich text covers training, specializations, certifications, and the steps necessary for getting involved in this career that counts. Readers will learn about the risks and rewards of being an EMT and are encouraged to think about if they, one day, could join their communitys team of heroes. Fact boxes, sidebars, and helpful infographics provide opportunities for additional learning.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCareers That Count
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.