All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly book includes listings for more than 300 websites. It helps users focus their emergency planning efforts and find the critical information they need on the Internet and explains how to use these resources to stay prepared and informed in a world increasingly vulnerable to the effects of disaster. Special features include a tour of Internet sites for emergency management, a discussion of practical applications for the Internet, and a guide for deciding when to use an emergency web site to deal with a disaster.
- Author(s)Rick Tobin,Ryan Tobin
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight513 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.