All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the emergency and trauma setting, accurate and consistent interpretation of imaging studies are critical to the care of acutely ill and injured patients. Emergency Radiology: Imaging of Acute Pathologies is a comprehensive review of radiological diagses commonly encountered in the emergency room by radiologists, residents, and fellows. The book is organized by anatomical sections that present the primary ER imaging areas of the acute abdomen, pelvis, thorax, neck, head, brain and spine, and osseous structures. For each section, the common diagses are concisely described and are accompanied by relevant clinical facts and key teaching points that emphasize the importance of radiological interpretation in clinical patient management. The role of modalities such as plain radiography, CT, ultrasound, MR, and nuclear medicine imaging in managing emergency conditions is highlighted.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note361 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 49 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1091 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAjay Singh
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.