All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's your emergency? From flashing lights and blaring sirens to K-9 units and EMTs, emergency services have vital roles in saving lives. Find out what it takes to respond to an emergency in Emergency Rescue. Learn police officers' secret radio code, look at a firefighter's daily schedule, and hear what emergency dispatchers say on the phone. Make sure you are prepared for an emergency and that you kw who to call! Emergency Rescue shows how hard emergency responders, police officers, and firefighters work to save lives, and the important work they do to keep everyone safe.Perfect for 7 9 year olds starting to read alone, Level 3 titles include in-depth information presented through more complex sentence structure with increasing amount of text to expand the reader's general kwledge and confidence in reading. Additional information spreads are full of extra facts, developing the topics through a range of nfiction presentation styles, such as fliers, instructions, and record-breaker statistics. Lexile measure: 800 Fountas and Pinnell Text Level Gradient: O Trusted by parents, teachers, and librarians, and loved by kids, DK's leveled reading series is w revised and updated. With shiny new jackets and brand new nfiction narrative content on the topics kids love, each book is written and reviewed by literacy experts, and contains a glossary and index making them the perfect choice for helping develop strong reading habits for kids ages 3 11.
- Author(s)Camilla Gersh
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleDK Readers: Level 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.