Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA recursive look at consciousness and the limits of meaning, through the lenses of complexity science, and the ancient wisdom of Taoism. Lessons for a new paradigm of management and foresight, and a new Proto Futures Methodology based on these ideas tentatively called: Self Organizing Community Based Ecomic Development or SOCBED.
- Author BiographyFrank Catanzaro is co-founder of Arcturus Research & Design, and chairs the Millennium Project's Experimental Cyber-Node. He studied engineering, artificial intelligence, transpersonal psychology, and graphic arts, at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Clark University, and the Rhode Island School of Design. Frank pioneered online communities in the 1970s and 80s, incorporating innovative use of computer and communications mediated collaboration tools. His clients have included the Hudson Institute, Fujitsu, Sprint, Perot Systems, Arlington Institute, the Nation of Cape Verde, and the Kuwait Oil Company. He won the first prize award in the Kawasaki, Japan International Concept Design Competition for Advanced Information Cities.
- Author(s)Frank Catanzaro
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.