All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the World Health Organisation (WHO), e-health is the combined use of electronic communication and information techlogy in the health sector and, moreover, it enables a safer, higher quality, more equitable, and sustainable health system. Emerging Communication Techlogies for E-Health and Medicine is a fundamental source for the advancement of kwledge, application, and practice in the interdisciplinary areas of healthcare, e- health, m-health, u-health, sensors, biomedical engineering, and telemedicine. Due to its grounding in research and theory evidence, this book is designed for use in graduate courses in health management, medicine, nursing, health professionals, and medical informatics. The book can help to e-health contents, applications, and interesting experiences. It is an important way to communicate e-health concepts.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoel Rodrigues
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.