All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving been a fairly dormant specialty for many decades, in recent years there has been a remarkable increase in activity in Neuro-oncology from basic science through to the clinics. Reflecting this there have been considerable advancements in the understanding of the biology of CNS malignancies which have infirmed the development of many vel and successful therapies. This work aims to bring together the scattered literature on the new concepts in neuro-oncology for the benefit of those in the field. This book moves from concepts in the scientific basis of neuro-oncology, through to modelling techniques and finishing on the translation into clinical practice.
- Author BiographyColin Watts is a Clinician Scientist and Honorary Consultant Neurosurgeon at the Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Cambridge Centre for Brain Repair and Neurosurgery Unit, Cambridge University.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight655 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byColin Watts
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.