All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionStructural health monitoring is an exciting new field on the frontier of applied engineering. With the purpose of examining the health of standing buildings, aircrafts, and other complex structures using pre-installed sensors that provide stress and pressure data in real-time, this field allows structural-health experts to act as engineering doctors. These specialists diagse potential problems in advance using complex algorithms and statistical modeling so that steps may be taken to prevent structural damage-or worse, loss of life. Emerging Design Solutions in Structural Health Monitoring Systems seeks to advance cutting-edge research in the field, with a special focus on cross-disciplinary work involving recent advances in IT. This research has enabled structural-health experts to wield groundbreaking new models of artificial intelligence as a diagstic tool capable of identifying future problems before they even appear. This publication serves as a broad overview of structural management science, as well as an on-ramp for a general engineering audience, including students, educators, and researchers.
- Author BiographyDiego Alexander Tibaduiza Burgos, Universidad Santo Tomas, Columbia. Luis Eduardo Mujica, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain. Jose Rodellar, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlexander Tibaduiza Burgos,Jose Rodellar,Luis Eduardo Mujica
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.