All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edition of the Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century Series, the editor reviews the research, diagsis, and treatment of some common infections facing researchers, clinicians and family physicians such as sinusitis, otitis media and pertussis in adults. Recent studies and surveys have shown that these conditions are often over diagsed and treated unnecessarily with antibiotics. The approach and guidelines for diagsis and management are reviewed in this volume. Other more complicated but less common conditions challenging internists, clinical infectious disease consultants and other specialists are also reviewed (i.e. meningitis, ventilator associated pneumonia, sepsis, hepatitis C, B, etc.).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byI. W. Fong
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.