Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionOnyeiwu focuses on how events of the twenty-first century are shaping key sectors of African ecomies and societies. He suggests that, compared to East Asia and Latin America, Africa still has a long way to go, despite recent improvements in performance.
- Author BiographySteve Onyeiwu is Professor of Economics at Allegheny College, USA. Born and raised in southwestern Nigeria, Onyeiwu was educated at the University of Connecticut, USA; University of Sussex, UK; Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria; and University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. He has taught at Wesleyan University, Trinity College, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, all of which are in the United States.
- Author(s)Steve Onyeiwu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.