Emerging Markets Rule: Growth Strategies of the New Global Giants by Esteban Garcia-Canal, Mauro F. Guillen (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeize the advantage in the global war for market share. It is the winner of the 2013 Small Business Book Award - Top 10 Overall. The newest ecomic behemoth, China, is snatching market share from the U.S., Japan, and Europe at an alarming rate. But China isn't alone. The world's largest producers of biofuel, meat, consumer electronics, regional jets, baked goods, candy, and many other products are all emerging market multinationals (EMMs). And industries poised to be taken over by EMMs include personal computers, IT services, mining, wind turbines, and cement. The balance of power in the global ecomy is shifting. Are you in a position to compete with the most energetic, imaginative companies on the planet? In Emerging Markets Rule, two experts on the global shift in ecomic hegemony explain what is happening, why it is happening - and how you can prevent it from happening to you. The authors provide an actionplan based on leaner, more operationally proficient ways for maintaining the competitive advantage based on seven new axioms of global competitiveness: execute, strategize, and execute again; cater to the niches; scale to win; embrace chaos; acquire smart; expand with abandon; and sacred cows! Emerging market multinationals are here to stay; they're t going to go away, even when the global ecomy rights itself. What began as a necessity - a kind of guerilla-business warfare against the corporate superpowers - has w evolved into best practices and is on its way to becoming what everyone needs to kw, the authors write. Simply put, down is up. The weak have become strong. You need to learn these new best practices w because tomorrow will be too late. Emerging Markets Rule is your road map for business success in the increasingly competitive, chaotic global markets. Emerging-market multinationals have reshaped global competition. Using well-articulated views duly substantiated with facts, this book explains why and how they have become formidable players in both high-techlogy and traditional industries. This book is a worthy read for businesses and individuals alike seeking to comprehend the phemen of the emerging market multinational. (S. D. Shibulal, CEO and Managing Director , Infosys). This book shows the strength and potential of companies that stand out in emerging markets, reaffirming entrepreneurship, invation, and sustainability as fundamental factors for the outbreak of global competitors. (Alessandro Carlucci , CEO, Natura Cosmeticos). The authors have touched on an important idea that emerging market growth can often be tapped by companies located in those markets. This is an essential book leading us to identify the niche markets and strategies for those emerging markets. A must for all international companies with growth ambitions. (Leonard A. Lauder, Chairman Emeritus, The Estee Lauder Companies). A must-read for any company on its way to becoming a global one. You will learn from companies that have developed unique ways of competing in tough markets such as China and India. (Jorge Zarate , China General Manager, Grupo Bimbo).
- Author BiographyMauro F. Guillen is the Director of the Joseph H. Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania, a research-andteaching program on management and international relations. He holds the Dr. Felix Zandman Endowed Professorship in International Management at the Wharton School and a secondary appointment as Professor of Sociology at Penn. Esteban Garcia-Canal is a professor of Management and International Business at the University of Oviedo (Spain). He is also President of the International Management Division of ACEDE and a member of the Institute of Business and Humanism at the University of Navarra.
- Author(s)Esteban Garcia-Canal,Mauro F. Guillen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.