Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging Memories: Techlogies and Trends attempts to provide background and a description of the basic techlogy, function and properties of emerging as well as discussing potentially suitable applications. This book explores a range of new memory products and techlogies. The concept for some of these memories has been around for years. A few completely new. Some involve materials that have been in volume production in other type of devices for some time. Ferro-electrics, for example, have been used in capacitors for more than 30 years. In addition to looking at using kwn devices and materials in vel ways, there are new techlogies being investigated such as DNA memories, light memories, molecular memories, and carbon natube memories, as well as the new polymer memories which hold the potential for the significant manufacturing reduction. Emerging Memories: Techlogies and Trends is a useful reference for the professional engineer in the semiconductor industry.
- Author(s)Betty Prince
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.