All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the design implications of emerging, n-volatile memory (NVM) techlogies on future computer memory hierarchy architecture designs. Since NVM techlogies combine the speed of SRAM, the density of DRAM, and the n-volatility of Flash memory, they are very attractive as the basis for future universal memories. This book provides a holistic perspective on the topic, covering modeling, design, architecture and applications. The practical information included in this book will enable designers to exploit emerging memory techlogies to improve significantly the performance/power/reliability of future, mainstream integrated circuits.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, 137 colour illustrations, 54 black & white tables, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byYuan Xie
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.