Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionDecision making tools are essential for the successful outcome of any organisation. Recent advances in predictive analytics have aided in identifying particular points of leverage where critical decisions can be made.
Emerging Methods in Predictive Analytics: Risk Management and Decision Making provides an interdisciplinary approach to predictive analytics; bringing together the fields of business, statistics and information techlogy for effective decision making. Managers, business professionals and decision makers in diverse fields will find the applications and cases presented in this text essential in providing new avenues for risk assessment, management and predicting the future outcomes of their decisions.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Hsu is based at Kansas State University, USA
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWilliam H. Hsu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.