CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRegional Intergovernmental Organizations (REIGOs) have increased in number and importance since World War II and have assumed critical roles in both the ecomic and the political realms. Indeed, it is difficult-if t impossible-to discuss current ecomic issues without referring to the European Ecomic Community or the North American Free Trade Area. Similiarly, political REIGOs, such as NATO, the European Council, and the Organization of American States, are aggressively working to maintain peace and stability on a global scale. In the present volume, sociologist James Hawdon offers a vel approach to understanding the proliferation of these relatively new but increasingly important actors on the world stage.
- Author BiographyJAMES HAWDON is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Clemson University.
- Author(s)James Hawdon
- Date of Publication24/09/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 119
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.