All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn less than a decade, mobile techlogy has revolutionized our cultures, societies, and ecomies by impacting both personal and professional aspects of human life. Mobile techlogy has therefore become the fastest diffusing techlogy in history, expanding and transforming existent possibilities by making techlogy accessible and ubiquitous. Emerging Perspectives on the Mobile Content Evolution seeks a better understanding of the centrality of mobile content in the recent and coming evolution of both the ICT ecosystem and the media industry. This publication appeals to a broad audience within the interdisciplinary field of media studies, covering topic areas such as journalism, marketing and advertising, broadcasting, information management, media management, media ecomics, media- and techlogy-related public policies, media sociology, audience/consumption studies, and arts. This publication presents a multi-disciplinary discussion through a collection of academic chapters covering topics such as mobile communications and entrepreneurship, reflection on wearables and invation, personal and mobile healthcare, mobile journalism and invation, and behavioral targeting in the mobile ecosystem.
- Author BiographyJuan Miguel Aguado, University of Murcia, Spain. Claudio Feijoo, Technical University of Madrid, Spain & Tongji University, China. Inmaculada J. Martinez, University of Murcia, Spain.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Multimedia and Interactive Technologies
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClaudio Feijoo,Inmaculada J. Martinez,Juan Miguel Aguado
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.