All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes the important and promising emerging theories of human communication.
- Author BiographyBranislav Kovacic is Associate Professor of Communication at the University of Hartford. He is editor of New Approaches to Organizational Communication, and coeditor of Watershed Research Traditions in Human Communication Theory both published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1997
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Human Communication Processes
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight326 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBranislav Kovacic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.