All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly up-to-date resource on IEEE 802 wireless standards Readers can turn to this book for complete coverage of the current and emerging IEEE 802 wireless standards/drafts, including: 802.11 Wireless LANs 802.15.1 Bluetooth and 801.15.2 802.15.3 Wireless PANs 802.15.4 and 802.15.5 Wireless PANs 802.16 Wireless MANs Emerging Wireless LANs, Wireless PANs, and Wireless MANs is a unique, convenient resource for engineers, scientists, and researchers in academia and industry. It also serves as a valuable textbook for related courses at the upper-undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Author BiographyYang Xiao, PhD , is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science at The University of Alabama. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE and currently serves as Editor in Chief of I nternational Journal of Security and Networks (IJSN) , International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNet) , and International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications (IJTA) . His areas of research include security, telemedicine, sensor networks, and wireless networks. He has published more than 300 papers in major journals, refereed conference proceedings, and books related to the aforementioned areas. Yi Pan, PhD , is a Yamacraw Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Georgia State University. His research interests include parallel and distributed computing, optical networks, wireless networks, and bioinformatics. His work on computing using reconfigurable optical buses has inspired extensive subsequent work by many researchers, and his research results have been cited by more than 100 researchers worldwide. He is a co-holder of three U.S. patents (pending) and five provisional patents; has coedited eleven books or conference proceedings; and has published more than 130 research papers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight992 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byYang Xiao,Yi Pan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.