All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Ms. Bush has always enjoyed writing, she started writing children's picture books when the newest generation of great nieces and great nephews started appearing around the holiday table. To date, she has written six children's books, three of which are published; Noah's Favorite Story, Riley Sue's Day at the Zoo, and Emerson Joe Goes to the Beach. Although Ms. Bush is t a professional artist, she enjoys painting the illustrations for her great nieces' and great nephews' books. She has recently completed the paintings for ather author's children's book as well. There are three additional books that are completed, but t yet published; Will Goes to Green Valley Farm, Anna's Seltzer Day, and Lyric's Cadence. She is currently working on a book for her grandson, Bryce William Bush, titled Bryce Greets Spring. Within the next year, Ms. Bush will be starting the illustrations for the book for ather great nephew, Caleb Bush, titled The Imagination Box, and will be starting a brand new book for her great niece, Nori Lagler, called Nori's Doll House. Ms. Bush has been married for thirty-eight years to her husband, Dan. They are the 4th generation to live on the family farm, outside of Perrysville, Indiana, where Mr. Bush raises sheep. She left a career of twenty-four years in the land title industry in 2012, and w enjoys serving her Church family as Church Secretary, which allows her time to write, paint and knit. They have two grown children, Angela and Andrew, who are both married, and one grandchild, Bryce.
- Author(s)Karen L Bush
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.