All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative investigation of Emerson's Transcendental thought and Zhu Xi's Neo-Confucianism, this book shows how both thinkers traced the human morality to the same source in the ultimately moral nature of the universe and developed theories of the interrelation of universal law and the human mind.
- Author BiographyAuthor Yoshio Takanashi: Yoshio Takanashi is Professor of English and American Language and Literature at Nagano Prefectural College, Japan. Foreword by Lawrence Buell: Lawrence Buell is Powell M. Cabot Research Professor Emeritus of American Literature at Harvard University, USA.
- Author(s)Yoshio Takanashi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byLawrence Buell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.